Thursday, June 17, 2010

Fight breaks out at barbershop and man is thrown through the front window. Should I have stayed?

Getting my normal haircut from my barber, Brutus. It's usually so boring I fall asleep and he taps me on the back of the neck when he is done to shows me the haircut in a mirror. Anyway, two other customers begin to exchange words. Brutus stopped cutting my hair to calm the situation, as he knew both men. From what I could hear during the yelling, the men閳ユ獨 names were Marty and Shawn.



Brutus insisted they stop, as they have been friends too long. Marty and Shawn appeared to reconcile, but then Shawn hit Marty with a kick to the face and soon threw him through the barbershop閳ユ獨 front plate glass window.



Total mayhem %26amp; I was not pleased to witness it. The customer in the waiting area (another acquaintance of mine, Bobby) thought this was funny and stated Marty "jumped through the window to run away from Shawn". At that point, I left, unfinished haircut %26amp; all.



Now I wonder if I should have stayed so the police got the correct story. Should I go back to the barbershop today?



Fight breaks out at barbershop and man is thrown through the front window. Should I have stayed?

You should have stayed unless you were concerned about your own safety. You should go back to see if you can help.



Fight breaks out at barbershop and man is thrown through the front window. Should I have stayed?

Yes, you should have stayed to give your account of the incident. I would find another barbershop if I was in your shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
what is web hosting