Sunday, June 20, 2010

I'm a 20 y/o with bushy eyebrows. Are there any places in the RI/Boston area I can go to?

I'm looking for a place that has experience in waxing men's eyebrows without making it look obvious they've been waxed. I know there are several places nearby that wax eyebrows, but not once have I ever seen a guy go in there. I'm kinda self-conscious about them, but I'd be even more embarrassed if they were obviously waxed/shaped/whatever.



I found this answer to a similar question posted here, so I just need to find a place that can do this for me:



"Waxing, in general, gives a smooth look to the brow no matter how much or how little you take off. The first thing the tech will do is wax, but leave the brows about one row of hairs bushier that you'd like them. Next, making them look "unwaxed" involves a specific technique of tweezing in which (after waxing) the tech goes back and tweezes every other hair in the most bottom row (where you actualy wanted your brows to end). This gives a more natural appearance."



I'm a 20 y/o with bushy eyebrows. Are there any places in the RI/Boston area I can go to?

I understand because I used to have the unibrow and so does both of my sons.



In Boston, I go to the Leeba Salon.



http://www.leebasalon.com/



Call them for an appointment.



Just tell them what you want.



I'm a 20 y/o with bushy eyebrows. Are there any places in the RI/Boston area I can go to?

guys + eyebrow waxing = weird



I'm a 20 y/o with bushy eyebrows. Are there any places in the RI/Boston area I can go to?

Anyplace that does nails will also do eyebrows. You can also look for a spa (they have some specifically for guys). And some places like great clips and cost cutters will do them too. Just tell whoever is doing it what you want - I'm sure they'll be able to make it not so obvious.



BTW - Guys are suppose to have bushy eyebrows. Just as long as you don't have a unibrow, you're fine.



I'm a 20 y/o with bushy eyebrows. Are there any places in the RI/Boston area I can go to?

Find a local full service salon that serves both men %26amp; women. Such a salon will have had similar requests %26amp; can help you out.



In the meantime, consider just trimming them a tiny bit. Here are some articles to help you out:



http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-tame...



http://www.eyebrowz.com/mens/menshowto.h...



http://hommegrooming.com/?p=46



Be sure to use small scissors (e.g. cuticle scissors, cut only a little bit %26amp; step back from the mirrow to check your work frequently).



I'm a 20 y/o with bushy eyebrows. Are there any places in the RI/Boston area I can go to?

Most hair salons do waxing, especially eye brow waxing. The people there are going to have had experience with both male and female eyebrows!



I know men keep their eyebrows a bit thicker then women, but it's nice when they neaten them up every now and again.



Just tell the "waxer" what you want, and she or he will be able to make it look like you haven't had anything done. (If they're good, that is!)



I'm a 20 y/o with bushy eyebrows. Are there any places in the RI/Boston area I can go to?

you can actually do it yourself..although i wouldn't wax if i were you. tweeze the stray hairs under your brows only. leave the top alone. don't make an arch, because you are a guy and that would be weird. rip out the uni-brow if needed too. and if you have extra long hairs, use a small comb to comb them upwards, trim the length, and then comb them back to how they were.



I'm a 20 y/o with bushy eyebrows. Are there any places in the RI/Boston area I can go to?

ANY NAIL SALON OR SPA. JUST TELLTHEM TO CLEAN THEM UP. THEY'LL KNOW WHAT TO DO. ITS NOT WEIRD FOR GUYS TO GET WAXED. ITS NORMAL MAINTENANCE IF YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR APPEARANCE NO MATTER WHAT YOUR SEX IS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
what is web hosting