Sunday, June 20, 2010

Guys, when did you start noticing changes in your body?

I know i should be asking this in the Men's health section but no one really hangs around there, so i thought i could get opinions from the guys here. (Please bear with me)



Okay so I'm 19 and the thing is everyone that i meet thinks that i look 15-16. I don't have much chest hair, i do have some facial hair but it takes like a week to grow back and im slightly underweight and short. I just want to know what age did you guys notice physical changes in your body? As in - chest hair, growth etc.



Please reply, i would really appreciate some answers from you guys. Thanks so much!



Guys, when did you start noticing changes in your body?

I'm 15 and my facial hair is just starting to come in and i don't have any chest hair but theres guys at my school that have full on beards at my age everyone develops at their own rate so you have nothing to worry about.



Guys, when did you start noticing changes in your body?

Everyone matures at different rates, but I know it is hard to be later than your friends. I was very much like you, and I had my growth spurt when I was 18-19. I believe I grew a foot in that time and added some desperately needed weight. When I hit 20, I had enough facial hair to shave every couple of days but no hair then or now even on my chest. I am now in my 30's but nobody ever guesses it since I still look young.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
what is web hosting