Sunday, June 20, 2010

The story of someone getting a haircut?

Women's version:



Woman2: Oh! You got a haircut! That's so cute!



Woman1: Do you think so? I wasn't sure when she gave me the mirror. I mean, you don't think it's too fluffy looking?



Woman2: Oh God no! No, it's perfect. I'd love to get my hair cut like that, but I think my face is too wide. I'm pretty much stuck with this stuff I think.



Woman1: Are you serious? I think your face is adorable. And you could easily get one of those layer cuts - that would look so cute I think. I was actually going to do that except that I was afraid it would accent my long neck.



Woman2: Oh - that's funny! I would love to have your neck! Anything to take attention away from this two-by-four I have for a shoulder line.



Woman1: Are you kidding? I know girls that would love to have your shoulders. Everything drapes so well on you. I mean, look at my arms - see how short they are? If I had your shoulders I could get clothes to fit me so much easier.



Men's version:



Man2: Haircut?



Man1: Yeah.



The story of someone getting a haircut?

Very true one.By the way "Are u a boy?"I don't think girls would put in a joke like that.but ur name is Lara isn 't it?A star fr u.



The story of someone getting a haircut?

ha ha ha omg that was really freaking funny



The story of someone getting a haircut?

Actually, I don't think there would be a mens version at all...Most men I know dont even notice when anyone gets a haircut so they wouldnt ask at all...lol...



The story of someone getting a haircut?

lolollolololl that was great!



The story of someone getting a haircut?

That is so true.......lol



The story of someone getting a haircut?

yea



The story of someone getting a haircut?

hahaha



The story of someone getting a haircut?

LMAO!! Hit the nail on the head!



The story of someone getting a haircut?

ha ha ha ..very true

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
what is web hosting