Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body?

I'm a 21 yr. old guy from western canada. I've always liked girls, attracted to girls. I don't like guys. but I've always had this feminine thing.. for example, I prefer shaving my body. I prefer conversations with girls, and get romantic rather than sex. I grow my hair long...



just basically I'm very feminine.. but then again, I like girls. so I'm not gay that's for sure, but I'm also not that straight either. so I'm thinking I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body



I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body?

You're a straight guy who is feminine; end of story. Unless you're feel like you are woman, that your body doesn't match your mind, you're a straight guy. We all have our masculine and feminine sides, your feminine side just shows through a little more.



I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body?

Your a metrosexual



I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body?

That's an interesting take on what is a new phenomena called metro-sexual. A guy who has style, femininity, romance, has a lot of female friends, but is not in any way remotely attracted to guys.



I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body?

Metrosexual



Look it up.



I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body?

you sound like I would like you



jojo4u2luv at yahoo dot com



I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body?

Metro sexual.... Its good guys Finally deciding to take care of the appearance aren't just the gay ones anymore.....



I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body?

I have known two transsexuals in my life. Both were men to women. And both liked girls.



I don閳ユ獩 know how common it is but I do know you閳ユ獧e not the only person out there in this situation.



I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body?

Whoa! Slow down big fella.



There are a lot of guys out there who do the same things as you do but don't feel like they are a lesbian trapped in a mans body.



Ever taken a good look at body builders?



They shave their bodies %26amp; can have long hair too.



You may be a bit on the Bi side, if anything.



So come to terms with yourself %26amp; accept who you are. The better you like yourself the better others will like you.



I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body?

I think that means that your metrosexual. You prefer to be clean, unlike most guys.



I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body?

Very interesting.. lol



Like they say I guess "Metrosexual"



I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body?

Or you might be completely off you'r head.



I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body?

Your a met



I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body?

Do you feel like a woman in a man's body, or are you just feminine? If you're a woman in a man's body, that means you're transgendered.



I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body?

Hey i am in the same boat, see elise sutton for free stuff then you ccan consule with her or other profesionals, I have been fighting this male-lesbian thing for years, almost ready to speak to a local lady here face to face. Lori Lancer has a article also tom

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
what is web hosting