Sunday, June 20, 2010

What's a good movie that has a woman put in her 'proper place'?

Let's say the main character is 22 years old 'tom boy' type woman who wears pants, a baseball cap, and works in some old run down mechanic's garage. Then somehow, she runs into a wise man who counsels her how to be a proper woman. At first maybe she is a little resistent but the she sees that his ways are right and she should dress like a woman and quit doing a man's job (mechanic). She starts working at a local day care, wearing dresses and ribbons in her hair, and when the moms come to pick their children up she tells them that they are missing out on their children growing up by not being at home with them. (She learned that from the wise man) Then they all realize the error of their way too, quit their jobs and become homemakers, and then the wise man introduces her to his 25 year old son and teaches her how to be a good obedient wife. Then the movie ends with her having several kids for her husband and she smiles and says to him "Master, I love you and I will follow you



What's a good movie that has a woman put in her 'proper place'?

Pretty woman??? LOL



i missed you silly!



What's a good movie that has a woman put in her 'proper place'?

The Queen. Helen Mirren rocks.



What's a good movie that has a woman put in her 'proper place'?

I think you have a private S%26amp;M fetish, and feel bad about liking how women dominate you sexually. So you make up for it with these questions.



it's OK, puddin pop, you can be yourself here, no judgments....



What's a good movie that has a woman put in her 'proper place'?

Hmmmmmm....back here on planet Earth we'd call that kind of movie...well, crap.



I hereby sentence you to watch endless reruns of Meryl Streep in "The Devil Wears Prada."



What's a good movie that has a woman put in her 'proper place'?

And then you woke up,right?



What's a good movie that has a woman put in her 'proper place'?

stepford wives baby....



What's a good movie that has a woman put in her 'proper place'?

is that your veiw of how women should be? if it is, then u r a sick and twisted, old fat and saggy, SOB. and many other unmentional names that would get me reported.



What's a good movie that has a woman put in her 'proper place'?

ok wow ummm im sorry sweetheart but you will never find a movie like that, well not one in color



What's a good movie that has a woman put in her 'proper place'?

Yeah quite a few 1st of all my dad was a mechanic and when he lost his leg to diabeties I was the one who kept his shop opened I do many jobs men do where I work I am a material handler I spent 12 hours in 120 plus heat with hot glass. I am a terrific wife if you ask my husband and a true mother. I love my jeans and ball caps and my husband thinks I look like a lady no matter if I am in my jeans or in a dress. Your talking about a woman that has not life if she falls for the stupid belifes of a stupid man. At the end of your movie she'd surely kill herself because she forgotten the woman God ment her to be will all her skills and talents. So you can take your movie and shove it I'd never watch it.



What's a good movie that has a woman put in her 'proper place'?

A woman in her proper place? Nothing like the one you describe for sure. Do you mean naked, chained, sitting at his feet eagerly awaiting a scratch behind the ear when he remembers she is there. Is that what you mean? That sounds so very BDSM-ish.



Perhaps you should write the script for this film and make it yourself. You have the plot worked out already. I can edit for you! Maybe even add a few lines here and there.



Now, when I met a wise old man who had me thinking about "my degenerate ways" he was 102. Now HIM I called Father or Master because of his wisdom and status in the tribe. I let everyone else call my fiance "Master" because although I was subservient to him, he never expected such a title except from his concubines. Me? I just called him "mi ama chi", my dear love.



But, he knew I would follow him anywhere and do whatever he asked. Lucky he was a fine conscientious man. Just like his wonderful old Poppa.



Personally, I think moving from fixing cars to a day care is not a good idea. Most women do not like taking their autos to male mechanics because they are often ripped off. A woman mechanice working for women is just fine. Here in town we have a very funky elegant little garage of women catering to women. It is clean, crisp and prices are decent.



Daycare workers hardly make peanuts whereas a mechanic does very well financially. And she would have no job by the time all those mothers got smart. What would she do then?



So until the man is willing to make up the difference, she would be a fool to take a serious drop in income. A woman can be very sweet in coveralls at work and then switch to a dress for her man. And my mechanic has the cleanest hands I have ever seen, but Muslim men are all like that.



What's a good movie that has a woman put in her 'proper place'?

I don't think there has ever been a movie made like that. If someone were to make a movie like that, I don't think it would do very well. There are many women who are excellent mothers despite the fact that they work, And I don't think most women are sheep to follow a man and do whatever he says. Women today are independent thinkers as they should be. We wasted too many years In the shadows of our husbands to go back now. And no woman should ever call her husband "master"



What's a good movie that has a woman put in her 'proper place'?

This could be the syory of our lives together



you could make it so :)



How come I can't find a man like you in the real world.



Are there other men who also share this view



I would like to meet one Thank you



What's a good movie that has a woman put in her 'proper place'?

Hmm...I really don't think that Hollywood has ever put out this type of movie. Some movies that come close are Mona Lisa Smile, Emma (American version), Wives and Daughters (BBC version), Anne of Green Gables/Ann of Avonlea, etc. None of these perfectly match your description but they come close. There are alot of movies put out by Bollywood (Indian movies) that would basically fit what you're looking for. Kabhie Kushi Kabhi Gham is a perfect example. In the movie whenever the husband puts his foot down he says, "I said it, that's it!" Indian culture still places the husband as head of household so you'll find alot of what you're talking about, in their movies. Or you'll just have to live with The Secretary.



What's a good movie that has a woman put in her 'proper place'?

So "tom boy" woman quits her 25.00 an hour job plus overtime and goes to daycare at 7.00 an hour with a second job to cover the income loss. The kids are home with the Dad who insisted she wear ribbons and a corset to her mechanics job. He bitches constantly because there no longer is any money, and he thought she was going to be home to cook, clean, do homework, and laundry..... He never has sex again because of her work hours and a little exhaustion on her part.



He and his 3 wives and 15 kids have to move into a one bedroom apartment because she can no longer make the mortgage payments on the mansion.



All the other mommies quit their jobs and move into the cheap apartment complex. The daycare closes. The housing market fails. The mechanics shop closes because she was the one who owned it. Economic depression follows and the husbands all lose their jobs because the city can't operate on half the work force.



All the kids are medically neglected because Mom lost her health insurance when she quit the good job, and daycare doesn't provide insurance. So the kids didn't get their immunizations and the movie ends when some long conquered disease wipes out the community.



What financial institute did you graduate from?



What's a good movie that has a woman put in her 'proper place'?

Truthfully I know a story about a New York High Fashion Model who got married and by the end of it all whenever her husband would so as much as whisper her name she would shake in her shoes;whenever he called her she'd drop whatever she was doing and literally run. Once she was reading a fashion magazine and when she's reading one of those the whole world disappears; her husband said her name, down went the magazine, up she flew and she was only five feet from him, did as she was told, came back, picked up the magazine as though nothing happened. Trust me you don't want to hear how he got her to be like that, no he didn't beat her either. I don't think things like this are ever shown in movies.



What's a good movie that has a woman put in her 'proper place'?

Hi Sandstorm, sweetie, baby!!!



I don't know any movie that can put a woman in a proper place, but I hope I can find one.



i missed you!!!



xoxoxoxoxox



What's a good movie that has a woman put in her 'proper place'?

Your movie would be a total flop. If you want to see a movie where a woman is in her "proper place," look for one about Cleopatra or any other one about a woman in power.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
what is web hosting